Get Back to School Ready with DIY Crayons!
BOGO OFFER EXPIRES 8/31/22
Get creative and create your own supplies!
Purchase your favorite SiliconeZone molds and create fun back to school supplies! From creating erasers to crayons, these fun projects are perfect for all ages! See below on how you can create your own crayons today!
What you will need:
- Your favorite Themed Mold
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Break crayons into small pieces.
- Fill the molds with the broken crayon pieces.
- Place the molds on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crayons are melted.
- Once melted, remove the baking sheet and transfer the molds into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After the molds have cooled off, you can then remove the molds and start coloring!