The Must-Have Kitchen Accessory!
OFFER ENDS 9/30/22
It’s almost Harvest time, which means trips to the orchard, warm fires and delicious desserts … One of our favorite items to bake in the SiliconeZone Discus is warm apple pie! Click below for an easy recipe and to purchase your very own Discus today.
Steam, Bake, or Reheat your favorite meals with our durable high-grade silicone All In One Discus. Store your leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer with our Discus, and reheat them without the fear of drying them out. Our Flexible, Nonstick, and Odor Free high-grade silicone is built to last and leaves no unpleasant aftertaste.
What you will need:
For the Butter Pie Crust-
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cold water or more, if needed
For the Apple Pie Filling-
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 whole granny smith apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour