- What is silicone?
- Silicone materials are safe? Is it available to put in the oven or microwave that will not dissolve and will not send poisonous gas?
- There are many silicone products brand in the market, how to choose?
- Why silicone products the average price is high compare with plastic products?
- When use of silicone products, what areas need to pay attention?
- My newly bought bakeware seems to stick compare to my old aluminum bakeware, why ?
- What is the best way to take away any odour left from previous session of cooking and preparing the cookware ready for cooking next time ?
- Why is there signs of deformation when placing the silicone cookware into the oven with high temperature as high as 250˚C.
Silicone is a natural material, the density higher than the average plastic, is a non-#ordinary plastic. Silicone does not contain toxic substances harmful to humans, and can withstand extremely high temperatures.
Silicone Zone use the silicone that is passed FDA (USA) & LMBG (Europe) food#safety tests, the absolute peace of mind. Moreover, silicone in the U.S. and Europe#markets catering industry and home kitchen has long been expanding in the pan#switch, and shows that silicone is absolutely harmless to human body and can#withstand very high temperatures.
Should be selected out of 100% pure silicone, free of impurities Need to specify the functional to withstand the temperature (e.g. oven,#microwave ovens, dishwashers, etc.) and maintained with safety. #Best choice for the brand more well known, through a more secure food safety testing.#
Most of the products are oven safe, microwave safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe#& withstand temperature from -50℃ to 300℃ therefore the price can not be used to#compare with plastic products.
Three Note:(1) No direct contact with flame.(2) can not be used simultaneously with the sharp tools.(3) can not be used to vigorously scrub the rough sponge.#
Silicone Zone’s bakeware products are made of 100% silicone and is completely different from traditional aluminum bakeware when comes to the transfer of heat. The composition of the material are also different and hence the food ingredient’s need for water and butter are also reduced. The recipe that are previously used with aluminum bakeware may require a small change by reducing the amount of butter and water content. *Our suggestion is to rinse the bakeware in hot water first and apply a thin coat of cooking oil onto the surface to increase its non-stick properties for the first time. Subsequent times does not require the application of cooking oil.#
After baking or cooking, it is recommended that the customer soak the silicone cookware and bakeware into hot water or added with a few drops of lemon juice. This may take away any smells or flavour left on the bakeware. After rinsing and washing, the piece of new cookware can be left air dry.
Always put food material inside a cooking utensil when placing in a heated oven. Silicone cookware in general cannot be left inside heated oven without any food material. Failing to do so way cause deformation and harm to the bakeware and should be avoided.