20% Off The Discus
I know, I know… Pumpkin is EVERYWHERE… But we can not deny how amazing this super simple pumpkin dip is by Homemade Hoopla … It’s delicious and addicting! What’s even better is when its served and stored in our SiliconeZone Discus!
What you will need:
- SiliconeZone Discus
- Your Favorite SiliconeZone Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk or Mixer
- Apples or your favorite fruit/pretzel/graham cracker etc. to dip!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Homemade Hoopla:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce Cool Whip, softened
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
Step 1 – Mix together the cream cheese and cool whip with your whisk or mixer until creamy.
Step 2 – Add in the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until combined.